Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kiddie Kandids

Yesterday we had the good fortune of using all 3 birthday club cards to get our boys' free birthday pix from Kiddie Kandids.  Aside from Bennett's MASSIVE tantrum about having to wear church clothes on a Wednesday, things went exceptionally well.  You can check out the pix here!!  I wish we were millionaires and could get prints of these for everyone.  Oh well.  Kiddie Kandids is a total rip-off, but we always get cute photos there, and the photographer this time was excellent.  We were only there for about 3 minutes. Nice.

3 comments:

Jami said...

OH - MY - GOSH! How in the world did you get ALL three of them to pose, smile and look at the camera. You have no idea how impressed I am right now. My future son-in-laws are so dang cute.

Mrs B said...

It is decided; our family makes the cutest boys ever! I'm taking Porter to get his 6 month pics tomorrow, & hopefully this time he'll smile. But no Kiddie Kandids. I have banned the one here ever since my Halloween fiasco. Maybe I'll have to come try the one up there next time I get a coupon. But good work- they are cute, cute, cute!!

Brittney said...

oh so darling. i agree with jami--that photographer worked some kind of magic.

and who can blame bennett, really.