Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friends are fun.

I'm so glad that we have cousins close by to be our friends! My brother Andy, and his family are getting ready to move to Ogden, and I'm so sad... I feel like we haven't had enough time living so close!
I'm also glad for great neighborhood friends! (Natalie, Ruby and Jade are in Seattle right now, and are sorely missed by one and all.)
And brand-new friends! (Lillian Jane Kirby)
And ward friends! (Michelle Gibson and Ana Torgeson visiting Julie and Lilly in the hospital.)
And friends who were born just hours apart and who are finally learning to get along! (Jake and Evelyn Kirby)
And summer camp friends! (Jake, Luke Braddy, Owen, Bennett, Graysen Pitcher, Sam Braddy, Naomi Pitcher)
And old college friends! (Jenni Taggart Singleton, me & Rose Judd-Murray)
And cousins' kids for friends! (And dogs for friends!)
And my own cousins who are some of my very best friends!
"My friends are my estate."
-Emily Dickinson

2 comments:

Jenni said...

What a wonderful post!

Julie said...

I love you too Brookie poo.