Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grandma Margaret Manning McCracken

I love this lady. She is pretty much all the things I want to be: loving, non-judgmental, selfless, humble and content. We've all been spending lots of time with her over the last week as she has been very sick and stuck in bed. I think everyone has had a chance to hold her hand, comb her hair, and talk to her or even just watch over her while she rests. She has had several visitors from the other side over the weekend, her mother, sister and daughter to name a few. I don't know how long we'll get to keep her with us physically, but she's in our hearts forever and ever because of the person she is. Love you, Grandma.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I so remember meeting her a time or two! What a sweet grandma! :) ((hugs))

Jeff and Rose said...

I'm sorry to hear that she has been ill. You have such an amazing family. Best wishes...xoxo

Mrs B said...

Blah. I'm totally crying now. I've been trying to post about her for the longest time & just too emotionally unstable. Thanks for doing it. xo

Julie said...

How is your Grandma doing now?