Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blessing Harper Katherine

I got a little emotional before church in my room getting Harper ready to put on her blessing gown. In my mind's eye I saw way down the road, helping her get ready for future white-gown events. She is already so precious to me; I can't imagine how I'll feel when she is baptized and then married. The time is going so fast!
Sweet little shoes. She was blessed in the same gown Jason and all his siblings were blessed in. Bennett was also blessed in it, along with other Lambert cousins.
Want to kiss her? Me too.
Happy family after church.
Look at all those cousins!
I love this picture of Harper looking at Owen with one eye.
All Harper's Utah aunties were there for her special day!
Nikki, Kate, Brooke, Harper, Cami, Sara & Jaime.
And 3 Grandmothers in attendance too! Katherine, Linda and Deb.
Oh, how I love my parents. And oh, how they love Harper.
We had such a fun day. People sat around eating and visiting for hours and hours on end. It was wonderful. And it was the one sunny day in a string of rainy, cold ones, so we felt lucky. That must be a good sign, Harper!

7 comments:

Whit said...

Beautiful pics - beautiful blog!! :)

ShazBraz said...

She looks so much like your boys in that pic on Owen's lap. Cute cute! (Hey. I miss you already!)

Jenni said...

Yes... I want to kiss her and cuddle her.

Michelle said...

Beautiful family!

Brittney said...

could she be more luscious? i don't think so. honestly. what a wonderful day!

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Is Jason bearded in your family photo? Holy bearded man!