Saturday, July 23, 2011

Team Taylor

I was so happy I was home when our dear friends, Brad and Ie Mei Taylor stopped in for a visit a couple of weeks ago.  We met the Taylors soon after we moved into the 9th ward.  Ie Mei and I had the opportunity to work in YW together when our oldest kids were just babies!  Jackson, their oldest son is 2 years older than Bennett.  They have since moved to Indiana, and are currently living in Mexico for Brad's work, and plan to stay for a couple of years.  What an adventure!  They were here in Logan for a few days and paid us a visit.  Sadly, Jason missed them, but I felt honored that they made the trip to see us.  Such an awesome family!
What a beautiful family!  
I treasure my friendship with Ie Mei.   I admire her so much and feel so lucky that they stopped for a visit. I could have talked to her all day long!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love Ie Mei! Please tell her hi for me. Her family is so beautiful!