Sunday, December 18, 2011

Select moments around our house.

All my kids have been obsessed with books, but none so much as Harper.  They are her toy of choice.

We took photos of all the primary kids in the ward for a nativity movie which was shown at the ward talent show.

Gingerbread mania overtook our house the last week of November.  I actually made the gingerbread, printed out patterns from the computer and spent about  40 hours and a million dollars on candies for decorating.  It was a lot more work than I anticipated, as these projects always are, but I'm glad I did it.  See?  The pain is already starting to fade from memory.

Bennett and Owen were very serious about decorating their house.


I entered a couple of them in a contest at a Relief Society dinner.  Sadly, it was one of those contests where everyone gets a prize, so I really didn't need to put forth so much effort.  Oh well...

We got a new roof on our house!  Here are the kids looking out at the workers.

She's cute.

This picture was taken on the night of our first big snowstorm!  We had been invited to dessert at some friends' house (Amy and Adam Anderson), and decided to walk over.  There is nothing like walking in the soft, quiet darkness of the first snowy night of the year.  Magical.


Owen's new-found love is ice skating.  He is doing so great at it.  We took Ruby and Jade with us one day and had the best time!  Then out to lunch at Subway afterwards.  Yay for good friends!

I had so much fun skating with  my big boys. 

No comments: