Monday, April 16, 2012

Our Little Miss.

What a cutie pie! Harper will be 2 in a couple of weeks, and she is getting cuter and more fun by the day.  Not every day with Harper is easy, though.  As Dr. Isaacson commented while she threw a massive tantrum in his office a couple of months ago, "She's getting a jump-start on the 2's, huh?"  Yes, that would be our Harper.  FIESTY and independent.  But those will be good qualities one day.  In fact, she is starting to mellow out as she learns to talk and communicate better.  Less frustration is a good thing for her and for us.  Sure, she still freaks out anytime there are crowds around, or even a small group of people.  She screams, "HOSE ME!!!!!!!"  which means "Hold me!"  It cracks me up every single time she says it.  She can say just about everything these days, but my favorite thing is how she ends most phrases with "Mom."  For example, "Sanks, Mom!"  "No way, Mom!"  "Okay, Mama." and so on.  She melts my heart.  My favorite time with Harper is cuddling in bed with her before I lay her in her crib.  She giggles and we sing songs and chit chat.  I sure do love my girl.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Awe, cute little Harper! I love the "Hose me" thing! So cute!!!