Friday, May 9, 2008

No News!

Just thought I'd post the fact that there is nothing new to post!  No baby yet, and I'm feeling completely great, and can't believe my due date is tomorrow!  Thank you everyone who has checked in to see what's happening with this new addition.  Sorry to make you wait, but I think I might even go over; I can't believe how well I'm feeling.  I had some contractions while Jason was in Minneapolis, but now that he's home... nothing.  I must have been stressed out or something.  Anyway, the hard drive on our beautiful computer is on the fritz, so hopefully once the baby is born I will actually be able to post some pix.  I will use Jason's computer if I need to.

Good luck to my friend Jenn Keyes, who has been having steady contractions for a couple of days now, and is due next week...  I'm so happy for you!

Kate is going to watch the kids tonight so Jason and I can go out to eat.  You never know when it will be your last date night for a looong time.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I've been thinking about you. Hurry up if you could please. I want to see more cute little Lambert baby pics. Hope all goes well.

Becca Hatch said...

I was starting to worry. Have fun on your last date for a while. I'm glad you are feeling well, hopefully that's a sign of things to come.

Sarah said...

That's great that you're feeling so well. Can't wait for some more news...

Jami said...

Oh Brooke. You are such a good sport. I would be so lamely onery. I'm glad you are feeling good. I'll be waiting anxiously for the good news!