Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dance, dance, dance!

This was my latest church-calling endeavor: a stake dance entitled "Dance Through the Decades." It was a dance designed for entire families to attend, and in my opinion was a great success. We didn't have a huge turnout, which always makes one a little sad inside, but the people who were there raved about it, and want us to do it again. And really, there were enough people that it wasn't awkward, you know?

The decorations were soooo cute; I didn't get enough photos. And the d.j. turned out to be great. Jason was out of town, but my other boys danced with me all night long! A big thanks to my parents for coming to watch the kids all day long while I worked on the dance! I couldn't have done it without them.

Here is my co-chair, Sharon Brazell (on the right), doing the boot-scootin' boogie. Look how cute the decor was, if you can see...

The refreshments were just amazing. And because of the not-so-huge turnout, there were actually enough treats to last all night!
Bennett was sooo excited to dress up as a rapper. Young MC!

3 comments:

Mrs B said...

Haha! I gotta think of a good rappa name for Bennett!!

Jenni said...

You throw a great party!

Jami said...

Seriously that Stake will be devastated if you ever move. Only you can pull off such FANTASTIC events!!!