Monday, August 23, 2010

Wisdom.

I have loved reading comments from my last post about bows.  I love you friends, not just for making me feel like I am not a completely lame mom, but also for giving me new perspectives into mothering.  I feel like all your responses could and should be published for the world to read.

Seriously.  

I love it. 

I'm feeling more confident already.  So don't be surprised if you see Harper wearing some pretty fancy finery in the future.  Also, don't be surprised if you don't see her wearing some pretty fancy finery, because I'm pretty lazy.  But I will know that y'all have my back either way.  For that, I love you all.  And right now I might break into song:  "That's What Friends are For!" 

1 comment:

Murray Ohana said...

Brooke, just getting back to the blogging world this morning...since I already reached my facebook comments quoto for the year thought I'd visit some long lost blogs. Love yours and especially your friends themed playlist. I Love the "We are Gonna be Friends" song (Jack Johnson's version is my favorite.) Anyway I would love to see you and talk about hair bows and such...You are an awesome friend!