Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Proud to be an American! And proud to be Andy's sister!

      A Michael Jackson dance party seemed like the right kind of send-off for Andy.  (By the way, Michael Jackson for the Kinect is seriously the most fun thing I've done in a long time.  LOVE.  Do I love the video Jason took of me spazzing out to it?  No, I do not.)
Bennett and Gracie beat it.


Jack's entire 3rd grade walked to their house to sing patriotic songs and give Andy this sign.  I get choked up just thinking about it.
Harper is going to miss her Uncle Andy.  She is looking forward to the time he returns to teach her to light fires with magnifying glasses and shoot guns and scare people really bad by jumping out of closets, boxes and the like.  That's our Andy.  LOVE HIM!!!!

"Don't GOOOOOOOO!" says Harper.
Well, if she isn't the cutest thing...
There is a new rule at the SLC airport that family can accompany a departing soldier to the gate.  It was so awesome to have that extra hour or so with Andy.
I promise I gave them their privacy after I took this photo.  I felt a little paparazzi-ish, but it was so sweet.
GOOD LUCK, LITTLE BROTHER!  WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU DAY AND NIGHT.

No comments: