Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Celebrate good times... Come on!

Happy birthday to Jason!

First, I just have to say that I made him wear that protective eyewear when he blew out his candles for safety reasons. Bright light! Also, if it is possible, you should definitely have a pastry chef as your next-door neighbor. Instead of birthday cake this year, we enjoyed almond torte and citrus biscuits with strawberries and cream thanks to Natalie! Thanks, Natalie! You are the master.

And thank you to everyone else who came and brought the party, along with a world-class selection of rootbeer. Mmmmmmmm. And to the maker of the delicious pizza... oh yeah, that was me! And it was rather tasty if I do say so myself.

And thanks to Jason for being the best. He is so much fun to shop for! How many 37-year-olds do you know that get skateboards for their birthdays? I am so happy to be getting older with this guy. Every day is a par-tay.

7 comments:

Jami said...

37?????? WHooooaaaa. And I thought I was getting old. j/k. Happy Birthday Jason.

Mrs B said...

Happy Birthday, JAson!! Sorry we missed the festivities. Hoped you tapped the keg & enjoyed without us.

Jason said...

Thanks all. Hey, that picture w/ me in the nerd glasses is contraband and illegal in the United Sates of Lambert. Oh wait... I'm still a nerd without glasses.

Jason said...

... and I have the best wife!

Becca Hatch said...

Happy Birthday! Bruce is still older than all of us, so don't make to many "old guy" remarks. Looks like a lot of fun!

Tanner Perkes said...

Now Jason is old enough to be a bishop (watch out ;))

Jenni said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Jason!!