Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On what may have been the saddest day for 600 North in Logan, the Kirby family drove away, onto their next great adventure in Farmington.  We had a small going-away party for the 3 little neighbor families (who really are like family) the night before the move.  I can't even say how sad I am that these little friends will now see each other only on special occasions, after years of congregating and playing multiple times a day.  And let's not even talk about how much I already miss Julie.  My friend, my friend.  How I love you.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, I am so sad for you, I hope that if I get a Christmas card from the Kirby's I will know what this new adventure is! I can't imagine having such a dear friend leave, I wish them the best and and hope you don't get too lonely!

Julie said...

Now I am all sad. You are reason #1 that I am having such a hard time with this move. Seriously. I miss my family & stuff but I do get to see them a lot anyway but you were a daily figure in my life. I'm so sad.