Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Catching up...

I know you've missed me. And I will try to be a better blogger. I had to hurry and catch up on 2 months worth of stuff. I wasn't very thorough, but you get the idea: we've been having a great time.

Look at this yummy baby! She is 7 months old now! I cannot believe it, but it is true. I am posting pics of her wearing the absolutely adorable, precious hat with interchangeable flowers made by my dear friend Jennifer Keyes. How spoiled I felt upon receiving that package in the mail! What a treasure- all those beautiful hand-made lovelies! You see, Jenn felt sorry for my afore-mentioned dilemma about what types of bows are appropriate for a wee baby, and is helping me embrace the beauty of accessorizing my youngling with style and class. Jen, you are a kind and generous friend. Smoochie, smoochie!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn said...

yeah! She is beautiful! I am so glad the hat is a little big, so she can grow into it and you can enjoy it for a while. You are the sweetest, and I am glad you like it.

Julie said...

Man that kid is cute! Of course, she is. I wouldn't expect her to be anything but!