Friday, December 3, 2010

This winter.

There is something making me sad about cold weather right now. It is this: because Harper is always bundled up, or at least wearing long sleeves, I hardly ever get to see her delicious chubby shoulders. You know, those adorable rolly baby shoulders of which I speak? I want to see them in tank tops and swim-suits. I hope they last til warmer weather comes again. Because bath time is not enough time to see her cute little baby body.

She is growing so fast.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is something that Jared & I discuss every winter & then discuss again when it is warm. We always say how much we miss their chubby thighs & shoulders & forearms. Yes, they will still be there in the spring but until then, just crank the heater up & let her crawl around in her diaper all winter.