Sunday, February 6, 2011

So big!

Very suddenly, Harper is 9 months old.  She is doing all kinds of new things like:
eating food by herself.  (along with anything else she finds on the floor... very scary!)
Here is photo documentation of this girl's crazy legs.  I fear that she will need braces on her legs at some point, because this is how she prefers to sit most of the time.  Yes, just the way the school nurse firmly instructed us all NOT to.  She also does a scooty-crawl around the house that is the weirdest mode of transportation yet in our family, and we have had our share of weird scoots.
She is so precious and fun.  Sometimes when I look at her I am overcome with so many emotions.  She is just right, just perfectly perfect for our family.  How we adore her!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

She is precious! Harper is a darling little girl.

Julie said...

I can I have come to Logan & not seen her! She is already well on her way to being a funny kiddo just like her brothers.