Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meet Mrs. Hauenstein!

My little sister, Cami, got married last week!  Congratulations to the bride and groom!  
Here's the lucky fella, Luke, with Cami and Blue (Jaime's baby).
Cousins Shaelynn and Nicole and Aunt Carolyn with Cami at her bridal shower.
Jaime and her BFF Anne.

Gorgeous Codi Ann, Blue, and my Mom.
Cami and Shaelynn.

Kate and Clara.

Yes, it was a flamingo shower because yes, Cami really likes them.

The back of our car- filled with cheesecake, on the way to the wedding!

Little nieces and nephews singing "You Are My Sunshine."  SO cute!

Cami and Harper.  (This is Harper's face if anyone but her mom tries to hold her.)

Kitchen helpers: Grammy Deb, Clara, Kate, Codi & Margie.

The candy bar.

Post-ceremony dog-pile.

Shhhhhhh, this is Lee's new girlfriend, Natalie.  She is amazing and we love her so very much!  But I think Lee's trying to play it cool at this point.

Naomi out on the porch of the Ben Lomond Stake Camp, where the wedding and reception were held.
The hanging of the pom-poms.


I will never make another pom-pom as long as I live.

Brothers.


Cutting the cheesecake.

Katherine and Harper Katherine.

Harper and Jason relaxing on the deck.  (Jason performed the ceremony.)

Stealing berries in the kitchen.

Holy handsome boys!  Even Jake, with his traditional weird camera look.
Congratulations, Cami.  Love you so much!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cami looks amazing! I have never seen her hair so straight before. Gorgeous wedding & where are the photos of YOU! I want to see YOUR wedding outfit too. Harpers dress is perfect. What a little dolly you've got.

Megan said...

What a fun time! Congrats to Cami! LOVE the colors! LOVE the pom poms!! Will you make me some, Brookie??? Kidding!!! Your kids are darling as always! Oh, and Audrey bawls like crazy if I'm not holding her, too. I am in so much trouble when baby Noah comes in July! Love ya!!