Sunday, May 15, 2011

Odds and ends.

Tonight was a big night of blogging catch-up.  Here are some photos that didn't fit into any one specific event like Cami's wedding or Harper's birthday, but which are noteworthy nonetheless.  
I just wanted to preserve the nightly chaos during the brushing of the teeth process.

Evelyn came for a visit, so we painted.

Harper and a monster truck.

BEFORE

AFTER
What a handsome boy!

Cutie pants.

I just like this.

Grammy Deb came to visit!  She is starting a new job in June, and wanted to come visit before then.  YAY!  It was so fun to have her- the kids loved every minute of it.  Finn is still asking me when she's coming back.  It was a busy time while she was here, but she jumped right in to all our activities with gusto.
We took advantage of the lovely weather by going  to the Willow Park Zoo.  "There are a lot of birds in this zoo," Jake said.  He is right.
Look what a cute Grammie she is!

Harper was being a little over-bearing with her cute cousin, Blue.  Hence the teary eyes.

Baby cousins and their dads.

5 comments:

Jeff and Rose said...

The brushing of the teeth is an ordeal at our house too. AND yay for Cookie Cutters--they have improved Lachlan's tresses as well. AND yes, I am currently making a homemade shower curtain and curtains for my bedroom. Expensive and stressful and I only ever do a project one time because I remember why I don't sew! I appreciate you sending my brain the message about how hard ties are...they are off the list.

Julie said...

Now I'm crying at 8am; the music, my favorite boys, gigantic Harper who is growing up without me there...boo hoo.

Megan said...

Cute pictures!!! I hope your sink will be full of toothpaste streaks and blobs like mine is when they are done. Hey, and how come you don't have dirty clothes (underwear, mostly) all over your bathroom floor like I do?? Fun times!!

Jami said...

Love love love seeing pictures of your beautiful little family. Helps me feel connected to my amazing friend! Thanks for posting!

Becca Hatch said...

I miss you lots.

Is a mini-reunion in our future?

I will travel/buy lunch/sincerely compliment. xoxo