Wednesday, July 31, 2013

9th Ward Christmas Party

We love our ward, and we love our ward Christmas party. Every year. The ham, the funeral potatoes, the good company, the program, and Santa. Love it all. Here are a few pictures of the fun.



I could NOT believe my eyes when my shy Harper got up and walked over with all the primary kids to hear the Christmas story Katie Chapman read.  So adorable.  



Am I a bad mom for laughing at Harper's Santa-induced hysterics?  Probably.
There is no way to tell you how lucky we are to know Rex Thompson.  Our WWII Iwo Jima veteran friend, neighbor, home teacher.  He loves to tell us jokes about "sons of bishops" and other semi-innapropriate, always hilarious stories.


If you can't feel the love leaping out of this photo, then I don't know what to tell you except your heart may be made of stone.  Or you just don't know Rex Thompson.  Either way: sad for you.

No comments: