Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Halloween!

I love this holiday! Here is why:
Frodo and Legolas!
Jake the werewolf.  Found out he wasn't supposed to have face paint at the end of the day.  Woopsy.
Naomi and me.  I LOVE helping in the classroom for parties.
We learned about Dia de los Meurtos in Bennett's class and made these fantastic masks.
Leaving school, ready to go home and celebrate some more.
Sequoia and his mask.
GRRRRRRR.
Hobbit on the porch.
I was {this close} to using this photo on our Christmas cards.



Getting ready to trick-or-treat with our awesome neighborhood gang.

Harper LOVED the concept of people giving her candy for no apparent reason.
Oh my goodness, she is the cutest.
Jackpot!!!!
How cool is this costume??  I loved it so much.  But it did scare the small children.

No comments: