Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Saying goodbye to best friends = lame.

Jake, Logan, Madeline & Sammy!  Cutest little bunch.

Jake's best pal, Logan Barnett, moved away in the middle of their 1st grade year.  (I'm writing this almost 8 months later, and I can say we're still very sad.)  They had such a connection, beginning in Kindergarten, and it just stinks that friends can't be together forever.  Boooooo.  Not only was Jake sad to lose a friend, but I was sad to lose one too.  Logan's Mom, Brandy is one of my most favorite people.  Love her.  We had a quick going-away party at our house shortly before they moved, with a group of little school friends and their mommy-friends as well.  I don't know who had a better time- the kids or the moms? Anyway.  Thank goodness for friends.
Me, Harper (hiding), Lexi, Brandy, Logan, Tawnya Gibson & Amy Kleiner.

Saying goodbye to Brandy.  We have our sunglasses on to hide our tears.  Nice one, Bennett the photobomber.

No comments: