Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Baby Shower for Cami!

We had a great time throwing a baby shower for Cami's sweet baby girl. It was SO much fun, and it was very clear that people are so happy for Cami. With my parents gone, people really stepped up and made it super special for her. The love was so strong. Oh, how excited we all were for Cami!  We all knew what a good mama she would be.
Jessie and Clara.
People starting to gather...
Lots of sitting around visiting- just the way we like it in this family.
Ali, Robyn and Brooklyn.
Laura, Lilly, Elizabeth and Meagan!
Roxina and Tanya.
You don't even know how much I love these ladies: Margie, Codi Anne, Carissa, Coley, and Carolyn.
Kerry, Liz and Isabelle.
Nikki and Robyn.  Can you tell they're sisters?
Such great friends and family!  There's cousin Jenny in there.  Why don't I have a closer picture of her? She's my girl.
Clara assists with the opening of the gifts.
I absolutely covet Jaime's lovely house with all kinds of room for entertaining!
Gorgeous blanket handmade by... somebody.
Harper and Ali.
Jaime, Anne and Eden.
Tanya, Brianna and Brylee.
And then the boys crashed the party...
Right here.  This is the reason I feel sad for Harper's lack of sisters.  May my boys marry amazing girls so she can have amazing sisters-in-law like KATE! 
Don't be afraid of my weird red-eye-reduction fail.  
Also, I made those decorations, and they were dang cute.

No comments: