Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekend fun...








Yes, I know this is my third post of the day. Crazy! But I didn't want to neglect the exciting weekend we had.

First, we went to see little Porter, who wins the baby cutie pants award. Then we stayed at Grandma Katherine's, while Jason went backpacking with Jules. And then Jason and I took Bennett to the Mountain Dew AST Games in Salt Lake. Owen preferred to stay with Grandma, and told us he had already seen the event, but he saw the one with Tony Hawk. ??? Where did he get that?

Anyway, we went with my cousin Jen and her cute family. Bennett was soooooo excited to see Sean White. And Jason and I were excited to see Bucky Lasek and Bob Burnquist, you know, because they're the older generation of skateboarders. :) Anyway, it was tons of fun. There were lots of little hooligans there, but tons of families like us too. And a warm churro helped keep us warm after sitting in the rain for awhile.

If you see Bennett in the next little while, chances are he'll be wearing his Dave Mirra BMX shirt. It's his new favorite.

No comments: