Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jaime's Birthday Bash





Happy Birthday to my baby sister! 27 years old! That makes me... well, older. We had a great celebration at my parents' house with all the kids, grandkids, and even a couple of neighbor boys. I love Jaime so much! I gave her a pair of cute Vans, supporting her shoe habit... she always has the cutest! Hope your b-day was fab, Jaime! You deserve it!

Also, thanks to Mom who provided an excellent Family Night lesson about recognizing the hand of the Lord in our everyday lives, as President Eyring counseled in last October's General Conference. It is easy, as Mom pointed out, to see blessings in our lives as chance, luck, or even due to our own fabulous skills. We listed some of the great things that have happened in the lives of our family members this year, and it was truly humbling to realize how much we are watched over and cared for, even down to the little details in our lives. My #1 blessing: family of course.

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

Thanks to everyone for yet another fabulous birthday! And thanks for the great shoes! Y'all just know me so well, much to Tyler's dismay. Love you!