Friday, April 18, 2008

Maternal Glow? Nope, Computer-Generated Glow.


Hey, everyone, you may have noticed on my blog that the countdown is on.  I have 3 weeks left until my due date.  I thought I would post a photo in honor of the occasion.  I took it with our photo booth application, and used the "GLOW" setting.  You know, because pregnant women glow.  Ha!  So they say.  I just liked the glow effect because it is pretty blurry and hides a lot.  :)  Really, we are getting so  excited to meet the little man.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Brooke, you are just so dang cute. All of your food postings make me want to eat. . . a lot. . . mmmmm casco bars! I'm a bad mom. I deprive my children of many of these treats because I know that if I make them I will eat more than they do. But, once again, you have inspired me. Tomorrow I make cinnamon twists. Don't even try to stop me. :)

Jami said...

You look amazing! I think I need that "glow" feature - minus the pregnancy. I am so excited for you!

tAy-Team said...

You look great!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy.
- Ie Mei

Taylors miss you and your crew
- Brad

Nikki said...

Brooke you are so stinkin' cute. I am so excited that your little man is almost hear (I am very jealous that you are almost done with your pregnancy). If you have time and energy before he comes, we are in desperate need of a play date. We miss you (since we live so far away).

Mrs B said...

EEPS!! 12 Days! I'm so excited to come see that little bug! I wanted to hold a baby in our ward today because she was so tiny & I'm starting to forget. But they don't really know me & might not have appreciated me just taking her out of her car seat, so I am opting to wait for this new tiny one to snuggle. Yeah!

mrs.d said...

Could you be any cuter?!..I don't think so!! Can't wait to meet the next amazing little Lambert man. Lucky little thing to be born into your family!! I shall visit soon, I promise!! Tell Owen that he'll be one of the first to play on the brand new lab playground!!