Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blessing Day









What a wonderful way to welcome Baby Finn into the world! Jason gave him a sweet and heart-felt blessing in our ward Sunday morning. I was emotional (surprise!) to see and think about our many loved ones in the chapel and also those who couldn't be there, knowing all of them will support this little boy throughout his life.

Then we had some festivities at our house. What could be better than a day filled with friends and family, with countless cute kids running around the yard, not to mention deep fried food?? (The Navajo tacos were delectable, Jason!) Thank you all for your love. Finn is certainly a lucky little boy to have all of you.

5 comments:

Julie Church said...

Brooke, these are some really cute pictures! I really like the one of Finn, you and Jason. I bet it was a great day. Congrats again!

Mrs B said...

I'm sorry I missed it all, & I just want to say that you are beautiful. Truly beautiful, as a mom & a sister & etc & with that wavy hair. Sigh...

Becca Hatch said...

We were so happy we could make it- thanks for your notes. Kate was quite shocked that you were not actually a doctor. She does have quite the memory, so it's good you came clean. We must get together again soon. XOXO

Jami said...

BROOKE - YOUR HAIR!!! I think this is the first picture that shows how LONG your hair has gotten. It is beautiful! How in the world did you get your perfect "waves"?
I'm glad it was a good day and I am still feeling sad I was not part of it :(

lish said...

What great pictures of your cute little family. I'm so proud of your natural birth experience. Yay for you and congrats on another beautiful little boy!