Sunday, June 15, 2008

To: Jason



Thank you for being such an incredible Dad to our boys. They absolutely adore you because you are so much fun, and because you spend so much time with them, helping them with homework or soccer, wrestling, bike-riding, skateboarding, snowboarding, playing checkers, watching movies on your iPhone, reading scriptures and so many other important things. Thank you so much for also giving them the gift of teaching by example the way they should treat women. I am the luckiest wife on earth and I love you!!!!

"My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. 
"We're raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew

Good thing for Dads! They keep things fun for everyone!


1 comment:

Jason said...

Wow, this is waaaaay better than one of those musical cards! I love you and the boys so much!