Saturday, June 14, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...


Jason took Bennett with him to Seattle this weekend to do some ProBar work and then head up to Bellingham to see the fam.  (Bennett has been asking when he gets to see his cousin Justise for months now, so I'm really glad he could go.)  

They are traveling with Jules and his second to oldest daughter, Gabrielle.  I understand that everyone is having a great time.  Last night they went to a Mariners game at Safeco Field.  I'm so jealous!  This morning they were at a big food-tasting fest at REI in Seattle where Bennett and Gabrielle ran around making friends and scoring free stuff from all kinds of natural food-loving folk.  Yesterday Bennett and Gabrielle accompanied Jason and Jules to a business meeting with the big wigs at Nordstrom.  Bennett even had to dress up to go!  Tonight they are at a pizza party at Leslie's house.  Sounds like fun!  I sure miss them...  the house is so quiet.  Oh wait, no it's not.  :)

No comments: