Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bennett's big debut.

Here's Bennett with his first grade teacher, Katie McClellan.
Tonight was the Adams Elementary Christmas recital at the Logan High auditorium.  It was so fun!  All the songs were darling, and the kids were so proud. I was nervous, because I had all the kids while Jason is in Virginia, so I was very grateful to all my boys for being so well-behaved.  They may have just seemed quiet because everyone else around us was so LOUD.  That's okay; it was fun.  We sat on the balcony, which makes everything more exciting!  Bennett was such a grown-up boy tonight, sitting with his buddies and his class, all dressed up and smiling.  I was really proud of him.  He has come a long way since last year when he refused to take part in the concert!

4 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

In reference to your previous post, the roller coaster drawing bears an uncanny resemblance to the Christmas tree Kate drew yesterday. Hmmm...

You should brag about your boys. They will be happy to read it someday.

ChanClan said...

I loved your last 2 posts about your boys, and you should brag and not feel bad about it! That's what parents are for, right? I love watching my kids grow and especially when they finally get something and you can literally see the wheels turning in their head as they piece a puzzle in their mind that they've been pondering for a while! I love reading your posts and it gives me much to look forward to as my little ones continue to grow!

Unknown said...

I remember the disappointment of Bennett not going to the school program, but you handled it with coolness.Now, here he is,willing and having fun.

Jenn said...

I always end up having to cath up when I finally get time to visit blogs. But it is always a pleasure to catch up on the Lamberts. I am proud of Bennet. Sam is very shy when it comes to public displays of...anything. My Mom was able to teach me some confidence and hopefully I can do the same for her. Sounds like your confidence is rubbing off on Bennet. I am such a fan of all the creativity! But not so much for the snow...I am glad that you can enjoy it, I however will stay here in the sun. It sounds like our men need to get together and do some more baking for us!