Tuesday, December 30, 2008


I love, love, love my family. As all of us get older,and life gets crazier with more and more kids added to the mix, there are fewer opportunities for us to get together and talk. Some of my favorite moments this holiday season were spent right here in front of Mom and Dad's fireplace, burning our backs, talking, and listening to stories of Andy and Lee's high school shenanigans. They were really naughty boys. Anyway, for me, these gab sessions were the highlights. I love you, family!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love your family, too! Seriously! I always wanted what you had growing up: a faithful, strong, loving family. I love my family, too, don't get me wrong, but it has been kinda hard when lines have been drawn in regards to the gospel. Anywhoo, your family rocks! Glad you had fun! :)

Here we go! said...

CHRISTMAS 2008 WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES BECAUSE IT WAS MORE SIMPLE. WE GOT ALONG QUITE NICLEY WITH ONLY A FEW DECORATIONS AND MORE TIME TO BE TOGETHER AND EAT! LOVE THAT CHRISTMAS FOOD -- DARN IT! I AM ALWAYS AMAZED AT THE NEW ANDY/LEE STORIES THAT COME OUT OF THE WORDWORK AT TIMES LIKE THESE WHEN WE ARE ALL SITTING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE. OOOH -- WHERE WERE DEAN AND I WHEN ALL THESE THINGS WERE GOING ON? HEADS IN THE CLOUDS? I'M GLAD I DIDN'T KNOW AT THE TIME BUT I'M ALSO GLAD THEY HAPPENED SO WE CAN HAVE SAFE LAUGHS -- OUTSIDE OF MOWEDA CORRECTIONS CENTER. THEY COME BY IT HONESTLY. HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO GRANDPA STICK'S STORIES OF HIS YOUTH? WHEW!
ANYWAY, THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS. IT WAS FUN BEING SNOWED IN AND TOGETHER FOR A FEW MORE HOURS. WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU ARE OUR TREASURES!

Mrs B said...

Ditto to the mother. And YEAH for her becoming a member of the techno-savvy world! I knew we could break them down!

Jenni said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time!