Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holly Jolly Dollies

Here are some pictures of the dolls I  made this year.  I have lots more cute fabric, as well as a list of people I want to make them for, so if you didn't get one, you still may.  If you really want to make sure you get one, feel free to put in your request now, and I will get to work.  I didn't get pictures of all of them, but they were all darn cute, and they all went to good homes.

I must note here also:  These dolls are NOT my own design.  I found the pattern for them on Martha Stewart online.  Emily Martin, of Black Apple, did a tutorial for these little sweeties.  Hers are of course much cooler, because she is much cooler.  But I think she was really nice to share her pattern.  Don't you?

5 comments:

Megan said...

These are darling! Sasha and I made some dolls for the Hansel and Gretel house we made, and I really shoulda used this pattern instead of free-stylin'-it, like I did. Cute, cute, cute!

Here we go! said...

I LOVE MY DOLL! SHE WILL BE IN THE DINING ROOM WATCHING OVER THE FAMILY ALWAYS. THANK YOU, BROOKE! YOU ARE GETTING TO BE QUITE THE LITTLE SEAMSTRESS! LOVE, MOM

Jami said...

How cute are those!!! I love the set of three Christmas ones. You never cease to amaze me.

Jenni said...

Impressive! These are way beyond my capabilities.

Sarah said...

These are so cute. I love Emily Martin's stuff. I have some of her prints hanging in Amelia's room. I saw her do these on Martha Stewart and had completely forgotten about them. Yours turned out wonderfully.