Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow big deal.


So Bennett and Owen have totally passed my up in the world of snowboarding. That's right, my 4 and 6-year-old boys can ride better than I can. They can even get off the lift without hurting themselves or anyone around them, which I cannot do. Even Jake rode the snowboard down Old Main! I'm so proud of them, although it does really freak me out that Bennett is riding the lift alone. Agh! I need to get more photos from Jason of the big boys riding Little Beaver. They both took a 2-hour lesson last week and have been up a few times since then. Jason gets a little teary-eyed with the joy of it all.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, I am speechless. Will and I are not skiiers or snowboarders, so our kids are own their own if they want to do any of that. But, we are darn good sledders......

Jenni said...

Kolby passed me up in skiing last year. It is depressing. Remember the time we went night skiing and were really, really, really awful?