Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TOU Marathon, September 17, 2011

I am seriously so proud of my amazing parents.  Once again they have amazed me with their marathoning skills.  Harper and I went to watch them finish.  We started out watching on Main Street...
Where we saw our first-time marathoning friend, Lindsay Coy, come rocking through just a little while before we saw...
Our favorite people!  Yay, Mom and Dad!  They were so happy to see Harper!
Then we cut across and watched them come down 100 East near the tabernacle...
And finally the finish line!  Hooray!
Way to go, Mom and Dad!  You are my heroes!  
Here they are hanging out with Harper, wearing their TOU bling.
And one with me, proud daughter. 
Next came Emma VanEvery, Kate and Andy's dear friend.  This was her FIRST marathon!  Go, Emma!  I was very proud of her, and maybe even a little inspired.
Wheee!  Waiting for the awards ceremony.
Emma and mom swapping stories.
Congratulations, Mom!  She is the new, proud member of the TOU 10-year club!  What an awesome accomplishment.
Way to go, Mom and Dad.  I was looking through old photo albums of me as a child watching Dad come across the finish line at St. George and started realizing what a big part of our lives this has been.  What a great example our parents are.  Time to get motivated.

No comments: