Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Notes to self...

Dear self,

I know it has been a long time since it has been warm enough to run outside with the kids in the jogger.  So clearly you have had time to forget some important facts.

1.  Remember to pack snacks for the whiney Chariot passengers.
2.  Never let Jake out to stretch his legs.  He will not want to get back in.
3.  You don't need your iPod; you can just listen to Owen singing while riding his bike in front of you.  His favorites:  Jonas Brothers, primary songs, and "Allouette."  Over and over again with the "Allouette."  Sometimes with a country twang.  Sometimes sounding very French.  Sometimes in a growly voice.
4.  You're going to be sore.  Very sore.

Sincerely,
Brooke

4 comments:

Sarah O. said...

I'm completely with you on this one!!!

Julie said...

I saw you running Bennett to school one day last week & I was very proud. You are looking very skinny these days. Good work.

Mrs B said...

Running is junk. Running (using the word extremely loosely) is even junkier. I'm proud of you- I'm sick of running.

Audrey Seymour said...

woo woo go allouette!