Sunday, March 29, 2009

Elder Reier

We ventured down to Herriman today, (I know, Jami... so sorry we didn't get to see you!) for the farewell of Bo Reier, soon to be leaving for Spokane on his mission.  The Reiers have been our dear friends since before we were married.  I taught school with Shelly at the Cache Valley Learning Center, and taught Bo when he was in 2nd grade there. Yes, that's right.  He is now going on a mission.  So if you do the math, I am... OLD!
Here he is looking handsome with Finn and Jason at the Reiers' home.  And Bo is not the only one who has grown up.  Check out this gorgeous girl, who I taught when she was teeny tiny and sooooo funny:  Caiti.  What a babe.  She is getting ready to live as an exchange student in Brazil next year!  I can't believe it!
And Miss Hannah, whose birth I attended (okay, I was out in the hall), is now holding my baby boy! Seriously, she is too cute for words. I LOVE this girl!
We haven't gotten together nearly as much as we should have over the last several years since they moved from Logan, but when we see each other, it is like no time has passed at all.  Here's Jaime, Shelly and me.
And Elder Reier with his admiring fans:  Max, Bennett, Owen and Jake.
What a wonderful day!  We love the Reiers!!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness. I remeember those kids from my Logan days! That is crazy they are all grown up and going on missions! Yes, Brookie..we are old.

Jami said...

Ok, ok. I will TRY to get over my disappointment of you not stopping by but it may take some time.

Holy cow. That family looks like they should belong to/with you. You all look alike!!!

Next time you come down this way and don't stop by- i might be less forgiving :)

Mrs B said...

It WAS wonderful!! I feel super old too, since I used to babysit them... They sure are great, aren't they?! We should venture down to see them more often.

Audrey Seymour said...

Fozy lady ! You look sooooo HOT in this picture!