Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Boy
























I know I have said this before, but we really do love the Child Development Lab on USU's Campus. It is the perfect environment for Owen.

We attended "Family Night" there a couple of nights ago. It was fun to meet some of Owen's teachers and hear what they each had to say about our boy.
They certainly know the right things to say to a parent when they say he is so so so so so so smart. :) They're right, of course. But it's obvious to me that they really care and have taken the time to get to know Owen, and that means so much to me.

Owen bounces off to school every day, and loves to tell me about his day at afterwards. Today he told me about colored ice-cubes in the water table, and how he played on the monkey bars and the swings, and how teacher Jasmine played her violin, and Owen got to play some instruments too. It is such a relief and a joy to see that your child feels safe and loved at school. I am really grateful for his sweet teachers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see Owen has on a Mr. Men t-shirt, Soph is really into Mr. Men and Little Miss.

Jenni said...

What a great program.