Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I heart Boston.












May I recommend taking a trip to the East Coast with a baby someday? Here in Utah, baby sightings are a sweet but common occurence. In Boston, however, this baby drew more attention than I could ever tell you without you thinking I'm exaggerating or even outright lying. People ate him up everywhere we went. It doesn't hurt that he is such a charming fellow, smiling at everyone on the train, subway, plane, museums, restaurants, etc. He was a star traveler! This was a wonderful chance to spend some time with just our baby Finn for a few days while the other boys were being spoiled by Grandma here at home.
In my next post perhaps I will show photos of all the places in my house that my Mom cleaned. Our fridge absolutely sparkles. All the laundry was pressed and starched! There was homemade zucchini bread in the breadbox. Don't you wish your mama was Kath-er-ine? We are truly the luckiest family on earth. Thanks, mamacita.

9 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

I'm also sure it won't be Finn's LAST trip to an Ivy League school, because on top of everything else, it's obvious he is a genius.

Sarah said...

Your trip looks so fun, and beautiful! I would love to make it up to Boston. Finn probably loved being in the spotlight and getting some time alone with his parents.

Jenni said...

So much fun... so jealous!!!

Sandra said...

It looks like you really packed it all in. I'm amazed you were able to do so much while you were there. I've never seen the pumpkin festival before. That's really cool.

Jami said...

Ummm... does your mom hire out? Your trip looks amazing and isn't even more amazing to get in some quality time with one child at a time? Glad you made it home safely!

Jenn said...

Here Here, to Moms!!! what an amazing trip. You got to see so much. Just from the pictures I think my favorite would have been the fall trees (don't get much of that here) and the pumpkin festival, I love orange! And I can not get enough of those eyes on your lady killer! Finn is so drop dead gorgeous. No wonder every one drooled over him. P.S. Can Sam take art lessons from you!?

Unknown said...

Great photos, Brooke! My sister used to give the duck tour in Boston!!

Julie said...

It's obvious that you are an artist by all the small details that you photographed. I love Finn.

mrs.d said...

umm, how many times do i have to tell you that you are the most darling, amazing, fun person i know, plus the cutest mom ever..i'm telling you--you are my idol in that department! i'm SO jealous of your trip..Boston is on my 'MUST go there before i die' list..before i go, i'll get 'what to see & do' tips from you. i HAVE to come see you soon!