Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Owen! Again!

We had a GREAT time partying for Owen's birthday today at the Sports Academy tumbling gym with some of his little friends and cousins. I daresay the Moms had just as much fun as the kids! Check out Julie wowing us with a front-flip, Nikki doing a back-flip at 6 months pregnant, and Brittney crossing the balance beam with grace and style. I am so proud of my friends! I'm just sorry I didn't get a photo of Jen doing something spectacular too! Thank you, friends, for coming! Thanks to Jason for bringing ice cream, and to Julie for bringing the leotards and for being the cleanup committee. Thanks especially to Owen for providing us this opportunity to get together and celebrate his birthday! We all love you, Owen!

Because this party was in the middle of the school day, we were sad to not be able to involve ALL of Owen's loved ones, i.e. anyone older than him. And the weather kept some family from coming... We missed you!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I have to make sure my Lauren doesn't see this. Owen got the party she wanted. It's okay, she enjoyed hers too. It looks like you guys have been having many fine adventures and I love seeing less than 100 days on your baby tracker. Yay!

Becca Hatch said...

Brooke- your comments are never too long... Owen looks like he had so much fun! I can't believe how fast he has grown up. xoxo

Julie said...

I must get copies of those photos especially the one with Olivia helping Evelyn down from the high perch. That party was so fun for young & old. My chiropractor was mocking me that evening at my monthly chiro visit. He told me I'm not 10 years old anymore & flipping shouldn't be in my book of things to do anymore.

Unknown said...

My first comment to a blog ---- never too old I guess. I have now added "skiing to the yurt" to the top of my must do list.... along with girls camp, trek, etc. Thanks, Brooke. You're the best!