Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Saturday





The photos of Jake blowing out his candles and opening gifts are on my sister's camera and Jason's phone. I completely forgot my camera. Bad mom, I know. I'm still bummed out about it. But here are some pictures of Jake then and now. He's come a long way from the screaming little kid you see in this early photo! Thank goodness! We love him so much and laugh all day at the crazy things he does.

We had a fun pizza lunch for him at my parents' house, followed by Sid Robison's delicious chocolate cake. Luckily, Jake is too young to care about having a character cake, so we could really have something for the adults to enjoy for one last year.

He got all his favorite things from his auties and grandparents, including little guys he carries all over the house all day long, and then leaves, scattered, for me to take care of.









HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE JAKE!!!!

No comments: