Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Monday

Today we made Valentines by stamping our thumbs in inkpads and making little creatures out of the prints. They were extra cute, and of course I didn't take any pix before I sent them all out.

Also, I got to meet the SWEET new little Gibson baby, Laney. She is gorgeous with tons of dark hair!
Congrats, Michelle! It was exciting to check out the new Newborn and Women's Center at the hospital. I think people thought I was there to actually have a baby when I walked through the doors, until they saw I was carrying a little gift bag, and I was smiling instead of screaming. I'll be there soon enough, though!

Speaking of the pregnancy, it is going well. I am gaining weight like a champ, and my next story will prove it. As I was getting ready to go see Michelle at the hospital, Jason made this comment to me, "I don't think you can ban me from wearing my favorite pants if you are going to keep wearing those ones." I looked at him, confused. "There's a big rip in the bum of those," he then casually pointed out. "What, you mean these pants I've been wearing all over town today?" I asked, and continued that he could have notified me earlier. He said he had noticed LAST WEEK but thought I was aware of the situation. Um, no. I try not to get even the tiniest glimpse of my backside these days. Wonder how many people have been laughing about my rear-end this week.


Today we also made some tentative plans for our garden. We let the boy
s go through seed catalogs and circle all the things they want to try growing this year. Boy, it's going to be a BIG garden! They circled a LOT of stuff. Time to take a trip to Anderson's.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Tell Michelle congrats for me! I didn't know she had another one. What is this- #5?

Brooke said...

Yep, it's #5! She's going to be a busy girl! They are excited.