Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cutest Boots



Thanks to Rose for thinking of me while she was at the Oh Sweet Sadie show last week in Herriman. I only wish I could have gone with her, although I'm sure it's better that I didn't. How easily I could have lost control of all budgeting while surrounded by such cute DIY stuff. These little boots were made by "Curious Workmanship," a name I totally love. Thanks, Rose. I am so excited to put our baby's little tootsies in these things. They are so sweet.

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is so funny because Serra shared a booth with Curious Workmanship at the baby fair in Provo. FYI though, those were the only cute thing she made. Everything else, including the owner, were just plain curious pieces of work.

Brooke said...

I remember you talking about that booth!!!! How funny!

Jami said...

Love them! What event was this in Herriman - 5 minutes away from me? I wish you would have gone too. I would have loved an unexpected knock on my door :)

Brooke said...

Yes, it was in YOUR neighborhood, Jami! Of course I would have loved to have stopped in to visit you and your girls. How often is there an event in Herriman??

Mrs B said...

Those are the cutest!!