Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sunday

Sunday Bennett and Owen both got to help in Primary. Owen said the opening prayer, and Bennett recited the third commandment. I was so proud of them standing up at the microphone in front of all those kids! Owen LOVES primary. They are learning so many new songs and concepts... it makes me really happy. I hear Owen singing the sweet song, "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus" all around the house. My favorite line is, "Scenes by the wayside, tales of the sea, stories of Jesus, tell them to me!"

I had a couple of meetings Sunday night, which were excellent. I love the women I work with in the Young Womens' Organization. They are outstanding!

Then I came home to a clean house (dishes done and everything) with all the kids in bed. Seriously, there is nothing better in the world! Thank you, Jason! Then we watched the last half of the Grammy Awards. Apparently we caught the boring half of the show, and missed all the good stuff like Kanye's sweet glowing glasses. We did see the Foo Fighters win an award, though. Yeah! We love them. Oh, and it was kind of disturbing to watch Amy Winehouse trying not to tip over while performing and accepting her award.

No comments: