Sunday, November 2, 2008

Julie K. Kabobs. Patent Pending.

Valuable information for parents everywhere:

Have a picky eater at home? Tired of trying to convince your child to eat a balanced meal? Introducing Julie Kirby's lunch-changing idea: Dinner on a stick! Or shish kabob delight! Whatever you call it, your kids will love it. Use meat, cheese, fruit, veggies, bread, or basically anything you can spear in this revolutionary new idea. It makes ordinary or even unappetizing food come alive in a fun new look for your children. Your kids will love it, or your money back.

*Note: Don't learn the hard way, like I did, that you must cut off the sharp end of the stick before presenting this marvel to your children. I'm just going to remind you that boys (and probably girls too, but I wouldn't really know) love sharp, pointy things that can be turned into weapons of all kinds.

4 comments:

Chala Chronicles said...

I am SOOOOOOO doing this tomorrow- what an AWESOME idea! I know my kids love chicken teriyaki barbecued on sticks, why haven't I done this with other foods? Why didn't I think of this? Ingenious!!!

AT said...

What a great Idea. Sam would absolutely love this idea. I was wondering about the sharp end and i will do the same, chop it off. Great Idea Julie.

Jami said...

Way to go Julie!! Love the idea.

Jenni said...

Looks so yummy!!