Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Dam Bridge Jumping.

 I'm not sure how Jules and Sara felt about us taking their kids bridge jumping... But the kids loved it! Jason went first to make sure it was safe.  You couldn't pay me enough to jump off here, I'm pretty sure.  I don't know if you can tell that it is pretty darn high.
 But my kids will jump off it!  You bet, no problem.  Here's Bennett:
 Here's Nik watching Jake jump in:
 Wheeeeee, Jake!
 Natalie and Cooper joined us to watch.

 And then it was Finn's turn.  Yes, that's right.  Four-year-old, fearless Finn!

 Woooooohoooooooooooo!
 I think that splash was Jade.


 Then we crossed the highway over to the little bridge by the dam.  All the kids had a great time, synchronizing their jumps, doing amazing tricks, and otherwise scaring all the fish the guys on the other side of the bridge were trying to catch.

 It took Gabby a long time to work up the courage to jump.  Everyone was so proud of her!!

 Yay, Gabby!


 I love this precious little blondie.




  Seriously brave boys!!!!!

No comments: