Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Waterskiing at Benson Marina with the Youth

In August I was asked to work in the Young Women's organization.  Again. Apparently this is my life-long calling, and at some point I will get it right.  Ha ha.  After a brief adjustment period, I was excited.  And now I am 100% grateful for the calling.  I adore every one of our girls. Here was the first activity I went on with this awesome group.  Adam Anderson kindly loaned his boat to our fine youth and patiently taught them to waterski.  It was a wonderful activity which ended with a fiery pink sunset, thanks to the many wildfires this summer.
Newest bestie: Petrice Rose and her little guy, Gabe.





Cracking me up with the crossed legs.





Luci and Zoe, my neighbor girls.  Adorable.


Maren, Keely, Zoe, Luci and Ian.



Finn and Sam


Jake jumps.
Petrice is such a good sport to get in this nasty water.




Zoe girl.
Finn.
Jami and Gabe.
Ian prepares to show them how it's done.
Yeah!


We found this pretty guy. 

2 comments:

tawnya said...

I feel that way about RS. I'm never called anywhere else!

Jeff and Rose said...

You're at Benson Marina and you don't have ONE picture of a bloated dead cow floating by??? What kind of an amazing photographer are you?! I'm totally giving your number out.
LOL!